Sleep is important - we all know that. But did you know that the bedding you use can have a big impact on both your sleep and the environment? It’s true! That’s why we started Lune Living.
At Lune Living, we’ve created a bamboo fabric bedding that is a wonderful combination of being comfy, perfect for sleep, and environmentally conscious. We’ve designed our bamboo bedding and bamboo fabric products to be luxurious and sustainable.
Here’s why we think bamboo fabric is so fabulous.
Bamboo fabric bedding is incredible to sleep in. It is soft and smooth, keeping you comfortable in your slumber and preventing sleep wrinkles when you wake up.
Because it’s absorbent by nature, bamboo fabric has anti-ageing properties which leaves your skin feeling supple. It’s also hypoallergenic, antibacterial, and helps you regulate your temperature while you sleep, keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Coming in the colours Whispering White, Angel Delight, Lakeland Slate, Winter Grey, and the limited edition Dales Green, our bamboo bedding is an incredibly stylish addition to your bedroom. Plus, we also offer extras including blankets and throws, cushions, and eye masks.
Whether you choose our 100% bamboo fabric products or opt for the luxurious Lunesilk (bamboo fabric woven with pure silk), you can rest assured that you’ll be exquisitely comfortable night after night.
Another benefit of bamboo bedding is that it helps take care of the Earth - there are a number of factors that make bamboo fabric an environmentally friendly option. Here’s why:
- Our top-quality bamboo bedding is long-lasting, meaning that you won’t need to replace it for many years if you care for it well.
- Compared to its cotton counterparts, bamboo uses much less water to grow. In fact, in order to grow enough bamboo to make a t-shirt, you’ll simply need rainwater. To grow enough cotton to make a t-shirt, 3300 gallons of water is needed - that’s a big difference!
- Bamboo is one of the fastest growing grasses in the world and can grow up to 10 times faster than cotton. The grass itself is cut rather than uprooted, so it doesn’t damage the top soil when it’s harvested.
- Bamboo often doesn’t require the use of pesticides and fertilisers because it grows even in areas where other plants struggle. That means fewer toxic chemicals are being used when you choose bamboo.
- Lune Living only uses biodegradable packaging. The starch bags we use will start breaking down after around 90 days, whereas plastic bags start to break down after around 900 years.
Lune Living offers bamboo bedding sets for adults, babies, young children, and older children. We also offer accessories, bedspreads, candles, eye masks, pillowslips, blankets, and more. Browse our website to see the items we have in stock.